BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL FUN
Explorers 1 Kindergarten to 2nd Grade
Explorers 2 3rd Grade to 5th Grade
SEPARATE AGE APPROPRIATE CLASSROOMS
EAST GREENWICH TOWNSHIP
MICKLETON ** CLARKSBORO ** MOUNT ROYAL
EXPLORERS SUPERVISED BUS TIMES
Departure 8:10 am Arrival 3:40 pm Early Dismissal 2:50 pm
BEFORE SCHOOL FUN
7:00 am – 8:10 am The Before School Fun Program opens at 7 am for the convenience of the parents to drop off the Explorers before going to work.
Breakfast: The Explorers are encouraged to bring breakfast in the morning if arriving before 8 am. A microwave is available.
MORNING ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- COMPLETE HOMEWORK/CRAFTS
- RELAX AND SOCIALIZE
- WII WITH VARIOUS GAMES
- PLAYSTATIONS WITH VARIOUS GAMES
- BOARD GAMES
AFTER SCHOOL FUN
Monday through Friday3:40 – 6:00 pm Early Arrival : 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
THE BUS INCLUDES A TEACHER’S ASSISTANT THAT RIDES THE BUS EACH DAY TO ENSURE ALL CHILDREN ARE ACCOUNTED FOR AND THEY ARRIVE AT TODDLERS ‘N TOTS SAFELY.
School age students spend most of their time during the day in the classroom! The Explorers are kept busy by our professional staff until their parent/guardian arrives at Toddlers ‘N Tots. We are open until 6 pm for the parents/guardians convenience.
The Explorers enjoy the following:
- afternoon snack, indoor or outdoor in our large pavilion
- large sports field for soccer, volleyball or baseball
- separate area for basketball
- largest State of the Art playgrounds – fenced in with safety surface\
- 8 swings
- a rock climbing wall
- 2 tire swings
- bi-directional connecting bridge.
- Wii sports and various game
- art centers in each class with seasonal crafts
- Library Area with AGe appropriate books
- Lego Tables
HOMEWORK SCHEDULE: 4:30 PM DAILY
Homework is supervised by our professional staff with written permision from the parent/guardian.